Sao Paulo is Cold!
This week São Paulo had record lows and got down to like 34 degrees. I know, i know thats not that cold, but remember I'm in Brazil...theres no such thing as heaters or a/c. So you could compare it to camping in 34 degree weather because the house is basically the same temp as outside. So I've been sleeping with pretty much all the clothes i have haha. But its been fun and a nice change of environment. I'll be welcomed by the Texas August heat sooner than I know...
This week has been a fast one. I dont have too much to report on. But after Thiffane's baptism last week we were pretty happy. She expressed to us how she knows she made the right decision and she is already looking forward to enter into the temple to help her brother receive the ordinance of baptism (he passed away about a year ago, at just 21 years old). We continued working with Claudia, Manoela, and Marcos. This week we are even trying to take them to the visitors center by the temple. We are grinding on in our work and trusting that the Lord will put those who He has prepared for us in our path.
Other than that Ive enjoyed being able to work with my recent converts here in this area and help strengthen them in each of their specific needs. I've made some great, life long friends while at it as well.
Sorry for the short email this week. But love you all. Boa semana!
Elder Gurksnis

Comments
Post a Comment