Big News!
Ok fam so its been kinda a crazy week. This past week President called me to be the new financial secretary of the mission. So pretty much I will take care of all the finances of the missionaries, of President/SIster Ribeiro, and of the materials, transport, etc. of the mission. It was kinda a big surprise cause usually you stay a good 8 months as a financial secretary, so i thought i had already passed my shot. I always wanted to be the financial secretary at the beginning of my mission. I didnt want it assss much towards the end, but im still super excited to start something new.
So my Pdays will now be on Wednesdays! So this Wednesday I will be able to explain a little bit more. And Im pretty sure I'll finish my mission in the office as a secretary. So it will always be on Wednesday from now on. I
I have mixed feelings about it all cause there are pros and cons. I guess the 2 things I was kinda bummed about is the fact that I will have less time to work now. We stay in the office Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10-4. So I lose all that time in the field. So generally, its a little tougher to baptize as a secretary. But I know we will still work super hard and baptize a lot, I was just a little bummed cause I was so excited with the success we were having and I wanted that to continue for the rest of my mission. The other con is that I wont be able to finish my mission in Jardim Simus (one of my others areas) training a new missionary which I wanted to do. But other than that there are a ton of pros. For example, the staff of the mission has a meeting with President Ribeiro every Monday, so I'll be able to have an even greater relationship with him. Also, it doesnt hurt sometimes to be in the nice cool A/C during the hot days here hahah.
But I'll be able to talk to you guys better on Wednesday, so if you have questions just have mom send them to me in her email. I think I will be on around the usual time on wednesday but ill probably be a little rushed. Ive heard that pdays in the office are hectic still.
Love you guys!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment