Staff oh na na
This week has been a fun one with lots of experiences. First, we have been so happy with our recent converts here. Paula, my first baptism in this area, was able to go to the temple!! She said she literally fell in love and every time we visit her she just has the biggest smile on her face. She has really jumped into the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it shows on her face. Im so happy for her and how she is progressing. The couple that we baptized, Paula and Cristiano, have been really well integrated in the ward. They are good friends with lots of members and the members have done a good job of bringing them in. They even went to the baptism of another guy who was baptized by the sisters this week!
Today for our Pday we asked President to go to the temple as a staff and he let us and even decided to join in and pay for out BBQ lunch
! Its so special to be able to go to the temple. I always have a spiritual experience and get answers to my questions. Today, I had an overwhelming feeling of how well the Lord knows me and looks after me specifically. It was really kinda crazy actually. I'm so grateful for these sacred places where we can hide away from the world for a little bit and feel a little closer to the Lord in His house. And I know the work that is done in temples all over the world is extremely important. While we help other people, we end up being strengthened and nourished ourselves.
This morning at 5:45AM when I woke up I literally kinda jumped for joy cause I saw that a friend from back home had taken interest in the church and had asked me about it on facebook. I guess its true how technology will help us spread this gospel! I'm way excited to be able to teach her.
Love y'all! Boa semana!
Elder G





Comments
Post a Comment