Gracielle's Baptism!!
This Sunday all went well at Gracielle's baptism. It was even more than we could ask for. She is the cutest little girl and she wouldnt show her excitedness in front of us cause she's shy but her mom said she was going crazy excited haha. Her dad who isnt a member was at church and at the baptism and I feel like he is really progressing a lot. We went up to him after the baptism and jokingly asked when would be his turn, and he said it would be soon!! We were pretty pumped and that would unite this whole family in the gospel, cause he's the only one who isnt baptized.
Another highlight of the week was taking Paula and Cristiano to the temple and the visitors center. It was a really great experience and they really felt at home. They loved to be able to learn about the Church of Jesus Christ in a new and different way. They were at church for maybe the 6th straight week (they´re on fire
) and the marriage is coming up in just 2 short weeks! We even planned a Family Home Evening with them and with my mission president and his wife. Its gonna be so hype and exactly what they need as they prepare for their baptisms.
The other part that made that day sooooo special is that I saw 2 RECENT CONVERTS at the temple out of the nowhere. It was something I totally wasnt expecting, but they were there with my old ward doing baptisms for the first time. That was a sweet surprise. I knew the Lord really was looking over me that day.
I'm gonna go ahead and shout out my bois one more time. The rest of the Core 4 is officially home as of today. Isaac and Nathan have gotten home in these couple weeks and I couldnt be more proud of my buds. I've seen the way the mission has changed each one of us. I don't know where I would be without them. I just wanted to give a big congratulations for all them finishing their missions. I'm the last of us out here. But I promise I'll work hard until the end just like they have shown me
Love the Lord, love this gospel, and love this mission!
Love,
Elder G
Elder G
pics- temple and visitors center, baptism, me trying to hold in the laughs in the pic that FINALLY MADE ME LEGAL IN BRAZIL WOOHOO, and my RM's




Comments
Post a Comment