The Office Season 1 Episode 1
ok guys so the best news of the week was i can talk with my fam every pday now! Im so happy to be able to talk with my fav people every week now. The mission is soooo great. Im so happy here in the office. We have so much fun as a staff. Im really liking being the Financial Secretary as well. Its a ton of responsibility and my phone buzzes constantly but its super fun. We work in the office from 10-4 and then take buses to our area to work for a couple hours. Its not a ton of time in the area, but I know the Lord will bless us with miracles. Im super pumped with my new companion. His name is Elder Araújo and we are really good buds and excited to work together. I think he'll end up being one of my favorite comps.
Today for pday the staff went to Presidents house. It was one of the best pdays of the mish! We played tennis lol and played pool and then had feijoada and acai for lunch. Their house is so fun and it was a good time with everyone. We are all good friends and that helps us in the work a lot.
This week we baptized Riquelme a 17 year old who is super awesome. We make him pray every time we are with him haha cause his prayers are so innocent and great. He always asks help from the Lord as he "is delivering his life unto Him". Its been super special to be able to work with him. ALSO IM IN THE SAME STAKE THAT IVE ALREADY PASSED IN ONE TIME! And this week we have stake conference so ill be able to see all my recent converts and members from my other ward. Im way pumped for this weekend.
Ive found a new maybe favorite scripture. Its Alma 29:9. It says " 9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do anot bglory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." I know I have been commanded of the Lord to do this work and I feel so happy doing it. I hope I can continue being an instrument in the Lords hands to bring souls unto repentance.
pics- baptism!!, tennis, and presidents house
Love you all!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment