Summer in Sao Paulo

This week São Paulo started to heat up. My favorite days are when before lunch I can already feel sweat dripping.😊 Its been a good 95 degrees which isnt terribly bad compared to Texas, but its much different when you walk in the sun all day haha. 

The weeks are really only getting crazier and crazier for me. I havent had weeks so busy in my whole mission. Its a bummer, cause sometimes we dont get the time I would like in our area, but I know the Lord has a plan for everything. Lately, we've been crazy with meetings, baptismal interviews, splits, etc. We havent been able to follow up with our best investigators like we've wanted, but I know we will get there with time. 

One highlight from this week was another wedding!! Manoel and Cyntia! It was kinda a crazy week for them and it was a miracle what ended up happening. We saw sooo much how the devil is working with them as he sees them progressing. But I know after everything, the Lord has much more power for those who look towards him. Cyntia isnt as open, but Manoel has been learning so much. I have felt the spirit teaching him so many times. It doesnt matter, we can be close to a bar with super loud music, when we are teaching him, the spirit is always there. He has accepted our help to stop drinking and has been super motivated with it. He accepts everything we teach and feels it to be the truth. 

I cant believe Chirstmas is next week! Im so pumped to talk with the greatest fam of all time. Although I really feel at home here, I can never forget the greatest people in my life. 

Love you all!
Elder G




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to and from President Ribeiro

Sao Paulo North about to get iPhones!

Taking cold showers in 50 degree weather!