Im sorry I havent been able to send anything these past weeks. I'll send a good email next week with tons of pictures cause we will finally be on better computers.
Gurksnis, Grayson Robert Oi Presidente, tudo bem? Estou muito bem aqui no escritório. É realmente um privilégio de estar aqui trabalhando um pouco mais perto com o senhor. Sei que isso foi um dos motivos que eu foi escolhido para servir aqui. Eu estou motivado, focado, e inspirado ao trabalhar aqui. No campo, nos comecamos um pouco devagar, mas esta semana estamos aumentando nosso trabalho e realmente nos esforcando mais. Eu sei que vou pegar uma rotina muito boa no escritorio/campo. Eu quero mostrar que secretários podem ter igual ou até mais sucesso no campo. Vamos acompanhar com todo mundo nesse final de semana e ajudar alguém para ser batizado semana que vem. Obrigado Presidente por tudo e pela oportunidade de trabalhar no escritório como secretário financeiro. Elder Gurksnis 03 Mar 2019 President Ribeiro Élder Gurksnis, Excelente sentimento !!!! seja bem vindo ao escritório , espero muito de você e de seu trabalho, também sei que vocês que trabalham no escritó...
Haha so the long wait here in South America may be coming to an end. My cellphone from 2002 is gonna get a little bit better soon! My mission was chosen to do a flight project of more advanced cell phones for missionaries here in South America like they have in the U.S, Canada, etc. Its very slow going and we will have very little access to things but its an exciting step that I know will help us to be more productive and effective and overall help edify even more the kingdom of God here on earth. This week we are really working with some elects. Sadly, Bruno didnt work out this Sunday, but we are still working with him to be baptized this next week. But I am super super excited about the rest of the people we are working with. Sara first of all is way firm for this Sunday. She has made a huge huge progress recently. Its been amazing to see. 2 weeks ago we knocked on her door and her sister answered telling us that Sara had said she didnt wanna be baptized in our church. But we dec...
this week our hot water/electricity stopped working exactly in the coldest week of the year hahah. But its mission memories so I was all down for it. When you get really hyped up its not even that cold. Hahah sometimes in my prayers I just ask the Lord for experiences. I dont specify the kind of experiences I want, but I know the mission is all about experiences so I've been able to have all kinds of experiences while here in Brazil. Thats what I love so much about the mission is you really never know what your day is gonna be like and who you will end of meeting, etc. This week our focus was marking a date with Aldair. He has already been to church 3 times and had already accepted baptism, but we werent able to mark a specific date with him. When we went there on Wednesday, he was super firm in wanting to be baptized on this next sunday the 15th. We feel that he really was an elect from the Lord. He's a 55 year old man, he doesnt smoke, doesnt drink, doesnt drink coffee, ...
Comments
Post a Comment