More baptisms! Alessandra and Lucianno
Wow what a week! But honestly the adventure is just continuing! So much great news! The fiancé of my recent convert in my first area was baptized this week and they will be married this next weekend! My son on the mission (Elder Jairo) will train a new missionary already starting this transfer and I'll already be a grandpa haha!
So this week we had the chance to baptize Alessandra and Lucianno after their wedding on Saturday! It was a super special baptism! The ward was super helpful and has really taken them in as part of the family. They are a couple of gold and I'm super excited to see what will happen with them in the future. The next goal is the sealing in a year! I will put photos in the email as well. The wedding happened in one of the really nice neighborhoods here in São Paulo and the place was super nice.
Also, me and Elder Rodrigues will be staying here as zone leaders in Parada Pinto for another transfer! We were super excited with the news that we are staying. We are excited for the work we get to continue for these next 6 weeks.
President Ribeiro reminded us of a common phrase this week that I loved. "Fear is the opposite of faith." It can apply in so many places in our lives. You really have to put all your faith in this work as a missionary and leave other things behind you. It comforts me so much knowing I have a Father in heaven that comforts me and helps me do things that I thought impossible. I'm so happy to be able to do His work in The Church of Jesus Christ!
With my love,
Elder G
Elder G
pics- "texas meats!!" here in brazil!!, my bud Elder Peterson is headed home, and our apartment is dope for pday
Comments
Post a Comment