10 Month!

The weeks pass so fast I hardly remember what happens now. We have been crazy busy finding new people and marking baptismal dates. With 3 weeks left in this transfer and probably in this area, the time is getting tight. We are gonna do all we can do to help these people enter into the waters of baptism. 

I walked into to church this week and couldnt describe my happiness to see 9 of my recent converts (including the kids of Pamela and Rafael) and 5 investigators in church. We brought our awesome couple João and Carol to church this week and will watch a church movie with them tonight. Brought Rafaels brother as well which was so awesome to see him there with his bro. Brought the sweetest 77 year old lady named Amália. She already knew a member in our ward who invited her years ago. She is super super brave as her husband isnt wanting to go to church with her. We will teach them both this week and really focus on the temple and eternal families. I have printed out a ton of pictures of the temple to give to some of our investigators as a constant reminder of God's plan for our families. They have been legally married since 19 years old. WHAT A MIRACLE that is here in Brazil, wow. 

I know i say it in every email, but i am truly grateful for each one of you that supports me here. It truly gives me gas to get out and work every week. 

Its funny how the times have changed on the mission. My trainer unfortunately taught me that sunday was a day to relax at home, but 10 months sure can make a change. This sunday even with a sick companion, I dropped him off at a members house and went out to work with another member. I love this work so much and couldnt go a day without it haha. I can thank my 3 best friends for a big part of this change who are out on the grind as well. Grateful for the example these studs have set for me. 

**My 53 year old dad did a backflip on the fam's famous cliffs in McCall Idaho this week. What a proud son I am!**

pics- the district is poppin
fun p day today with some members on this feriadão




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to and from President Ribeiro

Sao Paulo North about to get iPhones!

Taking cold showers in 50 degree weather!