Interview with PREZ tomorrow
Well tomorrow should be interesting...All I got today was that I need to pack my bags and be on a bus to São Paulo tomorrow at 7am. President is wanting to talk with me to see where I will be transferred to. It is super super up in the air so I really dont know what will happen, but im super anxious to know!
But my last week here in Jardim Simus has wrapped up and man am I gonna miss it. Hard to think that I set foot here 5 1/2 months ago. Learned a lot of things, strenghtened my own testimony and hopefully of many others. This week we were able to baptize Michael!!! He is an awesome story that I told y'all about in my last email. He is a stud and im super pumped for his future. He is 26 but still wants to serve a mission lol. We'll see if it all works out right. Also got the chance to watch Rafael baptize his son Richardy. What a special and pure moment that was. So many feelings for this family and to see it come together like that was amazing. One of the members told me that Pamela also bore her testimony at a Relief Society activity last night and there wasnt one person there that wasnt crying. SO PROUD OF THAT FREAKIN FAMILY!! Plan to be in the temple with them in 10 months to seal their family for time and eternity.
Wanted to share a scripture with you guys this week as im studying The Book of Mormon in Portuguese. Its 2 Nephi 33:10.
10 And now, my beloved brethre n, and also Jew, and all ye en ds of the earth, hearken unto these words and believe in Chr ist; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall believe in Ch rist ye will believe in these words, for they are the words of Christ, and he hath given t hem unto me; and they teach al l men that they should do good .
I know that the Book of Mormon is inspired by Jesus Christ and are words that He wants us to hear! If we truly believe in Christ, we will know for ourselves that he sent us the Book of Mormon to teach men how to do good.
Thumbs up to Brazil because today we went to a mall that was honestly fancier than any mall ive been too in the US called "Shopping Iguatemi." Got to relax for a tad and eat some American food. And bought a pocket square so that was the highlight for sure.
Love you all!
Elder G
pics- made some mean mac n cheese, went to a wedding in my district, and our two baptisms! Also played a little ball for the first time and shared a short message with these guys. And then you got the sisters going crazy already ready to get married on the mish...smh
Comments
Post a Comment