Work Hard, Study Hard!
So great news from this week is I have finished the entire standard works on my mission! (ok thats a lie cause i only read the most interesting parts of the old testament) but what an experience that has been. I seriously am super grateful for the opportunity to study every morning here. My patriarchal blessing says that I will be a man of the scriptures and that I will bless my family with that knowledge and understanding. I can really see that coming true and see my love for the scriptures grow and grow each day.
So literally the day after Felipe was baptized, he had some neighbors talk trash to him about the church. But being the stud he is, he came back with the perfect response. He just brushed it off and testified of the truthfulness and the feelings he has felt. I was able to confirm him yesterday which was a cool experience! We planned on baptizing another couple this week, Raynathan and Lais, but it fell through sadly. We will work with them this week to help with their doubts, mark a marriage, and remark the baptismal date. Pamela and Rafael are firm as ever! They were ready to walk to church again this week but luckily we were able to find a ride. I have a feeling it will be a pretty special week with them...

So warm water officially went out in our apartment this weekend!!! But i figured whats a South American mission without a few days showering in ICE cold water during the 2 months of the entire year its actually cold here?? Ive offically passed that one off my list!
Love you guys, have a great week. So thankful for the support!
Elder G
pics- results of the strike...people waited over 24 hours in their cars for gas last week
Pizza e cocaaaa com Felipe e Carlos
Fiat 147 sadly only sold here in Brazil/:
6:30 still isnt too bad
Felipe´s study of 1 chapter in the Book of Mormon!!
Comments
Post a Comment