We've got a Marriage!

So Tuesday we headed to the registry (i think thats the translation...) to mark a date for Pamela and Rafael to get married. We were sent back super quick because one of the documents was missing (reminds me of the Mckinney TX DMV lol). We returned pretty bummed out and they even started to fight a little bit over where this document was. I was pretty down when we got back to their house but decided to just say a sincere prayer in my heart to find this document. We started to turn their little house upside down to find this document and after about 30 minutes we found it! Our ride had already left so me and my comp ran to buy bus passes so we could make it in time before they closed. We ended up being able to mark a date for the 6th of June and I will still be here! I know no baptism is firm and that the devil will really start to work really hard on them now, so we will be visiting them lots to keep strengthening them. 

SO many other things happened this week! We recieved a referral of gold named Felipe who will be baptized this week. My recent convert Ari is doing super great after being hospitalized and is super firm in the church. We even are teaching his upstairs neighbor who came to church this week also. 

I'd also like to add that Brazil is really getting to me. Just being here I think has upped my soccer skills. We had a fun P Day playing with some people from our zone and I at least didnt embarrass myself around all these Brazilians. 

Also shoutout to my little baby sister Abby whos GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL this week! Im so proud of what she is becoming and the growth she has made just while I've been out on the mish.

Love y'all!
Elder G

pics- pizza night with Pamela and Rafael
finally some rain hit


so felipe is the one with shades, ari is the short one in front and his neighbor is in the all black suit!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to and from President Ribeiro

Sao Paulo North about to get iPhones!

The Lord prepares his elects for this work!! Baptism of Gilmara and Aline!!