Our Stud Felipe Got Baptized!
So this week was kinda a crazy week in Brazil. I dont think it showed on US news but the truck drivers here went on a huge strike this week and everyone kinda went without gas this week (especially here in São Paulo). I know it got pretty serious in some parts, but nothing to bad here just strange. I think gas should be returning here in a couple days so thats a good sign!
This week our ELITE Felipe was baptized. Such a stud and good example. So the amazing miracle of a story of Felipe- Well a couple weeks ago he was praying to God out of no where to have more direction in his life and for some answers to questions he had had. The next day he typed in "gospel films" on youtube and magically came up on watching the church film of the Restoration! He said he felt the spirit like no other and knew he had to get to know this religion. After, we received a text out of no where from Salt Lake to bring a Book of Mormon to him. He accepted everything we had to say and baptized yesterday. I know the Lord answers prayers and I know he guided Felipe to that movie that day. And what a blessing it is to know that!
So this week Pamela and Rafael and there 4 kids under 8 years old walked 35 mins to church. Holy moly what great faith they have. There were no buses and uber so they decided to walk. When they arrived they acted like it was nothing. What an elite family! They are super firm for next week and are loving the CD that we made for them that has Portuguese EFY music on it. Sometimes we just jam out at their house all singing badly at the top of our lungs. Definitely experiences I wont forget.
I shared the scripture Mormon 2:23 this week with my district because I loved so much the verbs he uses. "urge with great energy" "stand boldy" and "fight". Challenge y'all to read it this week and find where you can use a sense of urgency in something in your life. I know the Lord expects a sense of urgency in this work that is so important.
More soccer for Pday today....End result has been legs that wont climb the hills here.
pícs-
2 of the kids of pamela and rafael. Pietro was rocking the adidas jumpsuit at church
rainbowwww
batismo!
Futebol

Comments
Post a Comment