Hard work paying off!
I had been praying a lot recently just to see all of our hard work pay off. This week we were definitely blessed with that! We had been working with Junior for about 3-4 weeks and this week he decided to be baptized. He truly has shown such a sincere repentance and has put his life on a new track. Its been awesome to see his growth through the doubts he has had and the testimony he has now of the Book of Mormon.
So the crazy story of how we found him was actually through his brother. A member felt impressed to talk with his brother at the gym after seeing him many times there but never conversing. The brother ended up telling him a story about a dream he had. He said that 2 angels came to his house to share a message about the gospel to him. The member told him that we arent exactly angels but that he knew exactly what that dream was about haha. We were able to go and teach this brother and through him were able to find Junior as well. The brother, Elson, is a little tougher right now cause he works on Sundays so it has been difficult to get him to church. But it was awesome to see how the Lord works to help us get to the elites in our areas. I have a testimony that He has a hand over this work and over each and every one of our lives. I am truly doing an addicting work that I am loving! So happy to be serving the Lord and building His Kingdom!
I love you guys! Hope you guys are excited for conference and easter as I am! What an opportunity we have to hear a prophet of the Lord, just like in ancient times, talk to us and guide us in our daily lives/challenges!
Elder G
pics- my planner this transfer
My District Leader haha doing the President Farnes
baptism
baptism
We found a snail....
Comments
Post a Comment