Campinas Temple
This transfer is flying by! Less than two weeks left seems so crazy. The work hasn't gone exactly how we have wanted it (and it never will) but we've been praying to see our hard work pay off with time. I know the Lord will bless us with continued dedication. We still arent where we want to be with Ari, but we will try one more time this week. But the good news is, we have a super promising guy named Junior. He has had tons of questions, and we've helped him realize that the Book of Mormon is truly another testament of Jesus Christ. It has been awesome to see his conversion which is actually an awesome story that I will tell you guys next week if it continues to work out with him. He has been at church with us 2 times already!
But today (this is why my Pday is different) we went to the temple and also had a multizona last week with tons of missionaries in our mission. Through these experiences Ive been able to learn a lot. I continue to have such a strong testimony of the temple and know it is such an awesome goal that we can have to be there as much as possible. The temple of Campinas isnt actually in our mission but its closer than Sao Paulo, so I was pumped to see the other temple near to here. It is super beautiful!
Not too much to report on this week, but I am super happy here! I love having the opportunity to see what a difference the Gospel makes in these peoples lives. Its great to see in the end how much of an impact it has on me too.
"In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths"
Love you guys! have a good week!
Elder G
pics- my best buds on the mish Blackham and Duerden
me and the comp eyes closed in the sun
templo!
Comments
Post a Comment