3 months!

So my pday is today cause we had the chance to go to the Sao Paulo Temple today! It was super awesome and so beautiful. I'll only get a couple chances to go during my mission so it was definitely a special day! Hopefully I can go to the Campinas Brazil temple too if I end up serving in the interior part of the mission. 

Not too much to report on this week. We had an investigator in church for her 2nd time this week and she started talking with us about baptism! She has a great desire to learn about the gospel and we are excited to teach her this week. We had two complete families that committed to church this week but ended up both being no shows. It was super sad, especially considering the kids had been at seminary all week, but we just need to keep working. There are lots of opportunities for us here in Freguesia do o. The work is exciting and the weeks are starting to fly by!

I was reading in Doctrine and Covenants somewhere this week and started reading about how God will fight our battles. I studied the references and stuff and was able to learn so much and be given so much comfort and confidence! It's amazing to know he can always be with us and has so much power to help us. We just need to make sure we are letting him in and doing our part as well. 

I love you all and miss you so much!
elder g

pics- christmas lights are up!! our apartment is looking fancy
temple
temple
lima da silva, marinho, robinson, siddoway
duerden and blackham (finally was able to get pics with some americans!)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to and from President Ribeiro

Sao Paulo North about to get iPhones!

Taking cold showers in 50 degree weather!