Feeling God's Hand in My Life

This week was so good here at the MTC. It went by much faster than the first and I'm sure that will only continue. Its a big week cause this is the week I could get my visa and go to Brazil! If I get it this week, I will leave a week from today to head down to the Sao Paulo MTC. If not, I'll stay all 6 weeks here. So I will definitely let you guys know about that. 

Portuguese is going super well. I'm progressing pretty quickly I think. I actually love going to class every day and learning more and more. I even lead taught 3 lessons in Portuguese this week! It's crazy to think about. But I can have basic conversation and understand a lot of what people say now. I really have a desire to continue learning in the language throughout my whole mission and keep improving even once I get home. In Brazil, they use the pronoun vocês which means "y'all" which I thought was awesome. So sometimes I'll say it in a country accent and think of back home since I dont say y'all as much now hahah. 

I definitely am feeling God's hand in my life this week. There has been lots of days where I have worried about something or had a question about something. And seriously within a few hours, I will read something or hear something that is directly meant for me and is an answer to my question or worry. I know it doesnt always work like that, but it has been so incredibly cool to see that in my life this week. 

So happy to hear from all of you and know how you are doing. I can actually check my email anytime here at the MTC, so you can email/reply me and I will see what you say that day! I can't reply until monday, but it's nice to at least see your emails. I dont think my pictures sent last week so I will try again this week. I think I figured it out! The pics are with my companions who sadly left for Brazil this morning and with a few of our awesome teachers!

Love you all so much!
Elder G






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to and from President Ribeiro

Sao Paulo North about to get iPhones!

Taking cold showers in 50 degree weather!