All of the Lasts
This week all the lasts have started. I went to my last zone conference where I was able to bear my testimony to all the missionaries. It was a really good experience. I felt so good as I was able to talk about the experiences I've had here and the work I've been able to do. I thought I was gonna cry like a baby, but I dont think its really hit me yet, so I guess that part will wait lol.
This week the best part was continuing working with Claudia and Manoela! They are progressing super well. Manoela went to church for the first time this week and really liked it. She said she felt really welcomed and that truly she learned a lot more about her Savior. This week I'm gonna invite them to be baptized on my last sunday and I really hope it all works out. They are super special and were just proof of another miracle in our work.
I also confirmed this week my allergy to fish lol. We found this new seriously amazing restaurant right next to the office. I would eat there every day if I could. I decided to try tilapia this past week and almost immediately i started feeling the affect. My throat was closing up a bit and my chest was hurting a ton. I took an anti allergy pill (thanks mom) and then I started feeling better but I got super super drowsy it was way weird. So I ended up falling asleep in the office for the rest of the day. But i guess its confirmed sadly that I cant eat fish anymore.
Today I was also able to talk with my cousin Spencer who is leaving next week for Colombia! It was weird to talk with him being at the beginning of this journey that im finishing, but I assured him he was leaving for some of the greatest experiences of his life. I'm so proud of him and even though I'll only miss him by a week for 4 years, I'm so happy with the choice he's made to serve the Lord and spread His gospel.
I love you all! Im grateful for all the love. See y'all in a quick 14.
Elder G
pics- a ton from the zone conference, locked out of our house, my funeral (w/ Sister Almeida...including a cruel finger joke
) haha, goleiroooo, my boy spence!








Comments
Post a Comment